The future of feedback: introducing Answers
What if you could get all your questions about customer feedback answered, quickly and accurately?
With Thematic Answers, you can.
Analysts and researchers are adept at navigating data to surface essential insights. But they're often time-poor.
Even with AI tools, it can take considerable time to perform exploratory analysis and report findings - let alone get results to the people that need them.
Answers bridges the gap between complex statistics and the human need for data.
It makes it easy to analyze feedback and validate your ideas: simply ask a question, like “What are the top issues for users on our paid plan?” and receive a narrative answer with visuals from the trusted data.
Answers draws on the analyzed data sources and customers verbatims to back up its narratives, so you can trust the results.
You can choose to ask questions of a single dataset, or combine multiple datasets. Ask follow up questions to get to the heart of an issue, or dig deeper by selecting themes of interest.
- Anyone within an organization can use Answers to ask specific questions about their data and get narrative answers with visuals.
- Answers displays both data sources and verbatim statements to back up its narratives, so you can trust the results.
- You can choose to ask questions of a single dataset, or combine multiple datasets.
Answers leverages data cleaned, themed and categorized by Thematic’s AI and validated by insights analysts.
With Answers, you’re asking questions of this meaningful data, not all data. This ensures high quality responses, and the best possible insights.
Who is Answers for?
Anyone looking to better understand customers, and discover insights from feedback will benefit from Answers.
It's a tool that works for expert users and analysts, and those with no analyst skills too!
- Business stakeholders who usually have limited access to feedback data, or have difficulty interpreting data without analyst help.
- This includes professionals in product management, design, data science, and related roles.
- Answers offers broader accessibility and clear interpretation of data.
- Professionals who work with user feedback data, analyze insights, and seek to answer specific and strategic questions.
- This includes researchers, insights leads, and customer feedback management teams.
- Answers can validate existing findings. It also provides new insights, saving time, and performs broader analysis.
Answers offers instant insights, so you can get up to speed faster
Speed is the lifeblood of modern product management. Teams expect fast, if not immediate access to insights. Answers powers an always-on, virtual teammate in Thematic that delivers instant help when teams need it most.
Setting up Answers is quick, with no coding, data science, or costly consultants required.
With Answers, we’re excited to help companies unleash the full potential of customer feedback. Whether it’s automating repetitive reports or generating new suggestions, we believe that AI can empower companies to deliver insights that are impossible to achieve alone.
Answers is being released to a limited number of users while in beta - talk to your customer success representative to get access.
If you're not already using Thematic, book a demo with the team and they'll be able to show you Answers in action.